John Lloyd Morgan - Private Jeweller
Buying, Selling, Sourcing, Repairing and Commissioning
John’s passion has always been to provide clients with a private, bespoke and very personal jewellery service. Whatever your requirement, buying, selling, repairing and commissioning, he will do his very best to oblige, offering the following services:
- Commissioning new jewellery and objets d’art
- Expert re-stringing of all pearls and beads
- Re-enamelling of damaged jewellery and objets d’art
- Re-designing old jewellery to become more wearable pieces
- Sourcing antique jewellery, silver and stones
- Selling unwanted jewellery and silver
- Careful cleaning and repairs to all jewellery, silver and watches
Having worked for 20 years for some of the major jewellery houses on London’s Bond Street, he has become a well-respected name in the jewellery world and is a Freeman of the Goldsmiths’ Company in recognition of his long association with the trade. He’s known for his care and attention to detail, making semi-precious jewellery that he designs and has made in the same workshops that he has used for many, many years.
As well as commissions and new creations, John can repair and re-design old jewellery as well sell unwanted jewellery and silver. This can involve a complete redesign around original stones or refining a current design to give it a new lease of life. Remodelling a piece is a great way to create something more wearable from an existing piece. John can collect and deliver any repairs within central London.
Directory Offer: 10% introductory discount.
For more information visit: https://johnlloydmorgan.com
M: 07711 335 799
John Lloyd Morgan
152 Grosvenor Road
London SW1V 3JL